Ukroboronprom State Concern is inviting representatives of mass media to visit Kharkiv Armored Plant on February 15. Yuriy Husyev, General Director of Ukroboronprom, shall take part in the event.
In the framework of the one-day press tour, representatives of mass media will have the opportunity to:
- see how an Ukroboronprom defense enterprise is functioning;
- examine the armored vehicles, used by Ukraine's Armed Forces to counter aggression;
- communicate with the directors and design-engineers of the plant, who modernize tanks and armored personnel carriers;
- get feedback from military men who operate the hardware of the Kharkiv Armored Plant;
- to take part in the press briefing with the participation of General Director of Ukroboronprom Yuriy Husyev.
The representatives of mass media are welcome to gather at the entrance control post of the Kharkiv Armored Plant (Kharkiv, 222 Velyka Panasivska Street) at 12:00.
Representatives of mass media of all forms of ownership (public, private) and types (TV, radio, newspaper, online outlet), except those working for the aggressor state, are welcome to participate.
Ukroboronprom State Concern provides transfers to / from Kharkiv for accredited representatives of mass media.
The number of seats is limited.
For accreditation please fill in the Google form https://forms.gle/NLsJFc3W3edf2pjT7.
Accreditation stays open till 17:00, February 14.