Director General of Ukroboronrpom Aivaras Abromavicius appointed Nadiia Vasylieva as Deputy Director General for Digitalization and Innovation of the Concern.
The main task is to create an innovative ecosystem for the military industry based on Ukroboronprom.
The main directions of its implementation should be noted:
1. Digital transformation of the enterprises-members of the Concern, which means creation of customer-oriented innovations in products and processes, as well as creation of new flexible business models of development and production in partnership and cooperation;
2. Construction of a virtualized Joint Competence Center with the Scientific and Technical Council with sectoral directions inside, which should strengthen the work of design bureaus and enable commercialization of innovations;
3. Preparation of technology transfer for joint ventures and the possibility of rapid implementation of innovations with the involvement of research institutes, startups, scientists, innovators, inventors;
4. Creation of a cyber-subdivision that will build new products based on data or using it;
5. Implementation of project activity on the basis of flexibility and efficiency, as well as development of a modern communication system.
Nadiia Vasylieva is PhD in Economics as well as a Master in International Law, holds a postgraduate degree in marketing of British CIM and held an EMBA, is a graduate of American MIT in Digital Transformation. She was the CEO of “Microsoft Ukraine”.