Aivaras Abromavicius, Director General of Ukroboronprom appointed Oleksandr Berchii as a director on corporatization of the Concern.
The main task is corporatisation of the defence industry concern with a purpose of creation a transparent, clear and effective structure with modern approaches to corporate governance.
The main directions of its implementation are the following:
– Careful approach to privatisation, assets optimisation that will provide additional internal resources of development with the consideration of responsible social protection of employees;
– Enhancement of intellectual property protection;
– Development and modernization of technological and design potential;
– Establishment of corporate governance in subordinated joint-stock companies that will be focused on the result, not the process;
– Close cooperation and effective coordination between management teams within the Ukroboronprom, public authorities and the public aimed at the rapid implementation of changes.
Oleksandr Berchii hold a position of the audit director at Ernst & Young, one of the “The Big Four”, the world’s largest audit firms. He has more than 17 years of working experience as an auditor, specialized in dealing with socially important public sector enterprises.