The State Concern "UkrOboronProm" represents Ukraine at the 24th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO-2016. UKROBORONPROM exposition is located in Hall D, booth D-18. The delegation is headed by UKROBORONPROM Director General Roman Romanov.
UKROBORONPROM is a union of 100+ defence industry enterprises, operating in the fields of development, production, sale, repair, modernization and disposition of weapons, military and special equipment, ammunition, engaging in military-technical cooperation with other countries. This time the following UKROBORONPROM enterprises will be represented in Kielce:
– SC “Ukrspetsexport”: export and import of military and dual-use products and services;
– STIF “Ukrinmash”: delivery of armament, ammunition and special purpose military equipment;
– SFTC “Progress”: export and import of modern military equipment and technology;
– SFTE “Spetstehnoeksport”: exporting and importing activities in foreign markets;
– SE “Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant”: repair of aircraft and military purpose equipment. Specialization of the plant: front fighters and fighter-bombers of “MiG” type.
– SE “Antonov”: full cycle of modern aircraft development: from pre-project scientific research to construction, tests, certification, serial production and after-sale maintenance;
– SJSHC “Artem”: production and export of more than 70 titles of special and aircraft equipment; medical equipment manufacturing;
– SE “Mykolayiv Aircraft Repair Plant “NARP”: specializes in major overhaul and repair of various types of aircraft and engines, marine gas turbine plants and components;
– SE “Zhytomyr Armored Plant”: manufacture, overhaul and modernization of lightly-armored vehicles of various modifications: combat reconnaissance patrol vehicle “BRDM,” armored carrier, armored infantry carrier, airborne fighting vehicle, and their modifications;
– SE “Scientific-Technical Complex “Precision Engineering Plant”: artillery armament production, manufacture of spares and components;
– SE “Design Bureau “Artillery Armament”: research, development and production operations, aimed at creating modern artillery and small arms, ammunitions; production of weapons and munitions;
– State Enterprise “Izyum Instrument-Making Plant” – optical devices manufacturing for military purposes;
– SE “Kyiv Armored Plant”: production of light armament of armored force vehicles; overhaul and modernization of armored, engineering and combat vehicles, weapon ordnance; production of spares for armored vehicles and armament;
– SE "Konotop Aircraft Repair Plant "AVIAKON": overhaul and refurbishment, re-equipment and modernization of Мі-6, Мі-2, Мі-8, Мі-17, Мі-24, Мі-35 і Мі-26 helicopters of all modifications and their equipment;
– SE "Lviv State Plant “Lorta”: manufacture of products for AA missile system C-300, aviation technology and armored vehicles, ground and on-vehicle equipment, radar stations.
In the frameworks of International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO-2016 UKROBORONPROM is planning to deepen military-technical cooperation with other countries. The State Concern “UkrOboronProm” offers their European partners joint projects on manufacture of advanced technology products.
MSPO 2016 is the largest defence industry exhibition in Poland and Central Europe. This forum unites potential buyers and suppliers; this is the showcase for military equipment, technologies and products; a platform for display of the customers’ needs and requirements.